Apply for a Session
If you would like to apply to have a session recorded please fill in the form at the bottom of the page. You will need to have completed everything on the checklist below prior to your session:
– Copyrighted the music you will play for your session. You can find more information about this here
– Make sure all the pieces you will play in your session are your own work – we cannot accept any covers, remixes etc. since YouTube’s systems could identify the music and possibly remove the session video. This is also a chance for you to showcase your music.
– Sessions will last up to 15 minutes, please plan your sets so that they are within this time. We cannot overrun too much since, as we could not do this for everyone, it would be unfair to other artists. You can have sets under this time but bear in mind that you do not want to waste your chance to have your music heard by a large audience.
– Read and make sure you are happy with the Terms and Conditions set out here.
– Have an Artists Bio and Artist Profile Image ready to submit to us prior to the session. This will be used to create your Fern Sessions Artist Page. If you would like links to your SoundCloud, Facebook, Twitter pages and/or website then please include this at the bottom of your bio. If you need help to write your Artist Bio or need someone to take a Profile Picture then contact us and we will give you some advice and tips or put you in touch with a photographer.
– Prepare and submit a Tech Spec listing the equipment you will be using and what equipment you will need eg. mics, leads etc. If you need help with this please contact us.